Bespoke log collection with a custom built HP ArcSight FlexConnector. A FlexConnector is a custom SmartConnector that you define to gather security events from log files, databases, and other software and devices.
Contact us with your requirements.
- Submit your log sample and device details.
- Provide any vendor / support documentation as required.
- We will create a FlexConnector to meet your requirements.
- We will provide documentation and installation instructions and offer full support to get you up and running.
Available FlexConnectors are:
- Log file FlexConnector for reading fixed-format log files
- Regular expression FlexConnector for reading variable-format log files
- Regular expression FlexConnectors for recursively reading variable-format log files in a folder or multiple folders
- FlexConnector for reading log files of multiple formats in different folders
- Time-based and ID-based database FlexConnectors for reading the latest security events from a database
- Multi-database FlexConnector for reading events from multiple databases
- Simple Network Management Protocol FlexConnector for gathering events from SNMP traps
- Syslog FlexConnector for reading events from Syslog messages
- Extensible Markup Language (XML) FlexConnector for recursively reading events from XML-based files in a folder
- Scanner FlexConnector to import the scan results from a scanner device
- REST FlexConnector that uses REST API endpoints, JSON parser, and OAuth2 authentication to collect security events from cloud vendors (such as Box, Salesforce, or Google Apps).